**Please note, during our range improvements, there will be no regular monthly competitions (USPSA / Steel Challenge)
New competitors are always welcome to participate at Strongpoint. We have a great group of seasoned competitors that are more than willing to help new comers. One thing that sets USPSA apart from other shooting sports is the classification system (visit www.uspsa.org for more info). You can see where you rank among the best shooters in the world, and track your own improvement as you progress through the system. If you are interested in watching a match before you compete you are welcome to come and watch.
- Any person (male or female) can compete on a par with others of their approximate skill level.
- Young and old can and do compete for the same prizes.
- Participants can become as good as the amount of effort they invest.
- A person may practice alone or enter a tournament with hundreds of other competitors and the outcome is based totally on one’s own ability.
- It’s invariably challenging because a perfect score is rarely fired.